mandag den 12. december 2016

For deres egen skyld / For their own sake....

Nogle gange når man er på ferie, kan man også godt kede sig lidt. Så kan man godt trænge til at ligge og tage en lur et helt andet sted. Også ligesom for at holde sine mennesker igang. Vi gør det jo kun for deres egen skyld...

Sometimes when you are on vacation you can also get a little bored. Then you sometimes wish to lie down and take a nap somewhere else. Also to keep your peeps in progress. We do it just for their own sake.....


Mor slapper af.
Mom is 
lounging. 
Vi begynder at kede os lidt.
We are getting a liiittle bored.
"Vaks, gø lidt så far henter os ind"....
"Vaks bark a bit so dad gets us inside"....
"Gør det igen, Vaks"....
"Do it again, Vaks"...
Hallo, haaallooo...
Hello, heeelloooo....
Det var bedre.
That's better.



15 kommentarer:

  1. Awww, and I linked this post to Awww Mondays. You two are adorable.

    Have a woof woof day. My best to your peeps. ♥♥♥

    SvarSlet
  2. I'm glad to see you found the softest place to sleep! That's exactly what Joey dog and I would have done!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The bed is the best place ever to take a nap :D

      Slet
  3. If they want you to just lie around.....then we think their bed is the perfect place.

    SvarSlet
  4. WE totally AGREE with Bella and ROXY and Dui. Go fur it, you two...

    SvarSlet
  5. What a nice vacation! I like your travel house and it looks like that bed is very comfortable. I like the photo of your peep feet.
    Sarge

    SvarSlet
  6. That is so much better! I love your bed. ♥

    SvarSlet
  7. Crikey .... that's great!! What a great bed and if you just reach over a bit you could have breakfast in bed. That hunk of bread sure looks inviting.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh I'm not into bread at all. I want meat LOL :)

      Slet

Jep, smid lige en kommentar, så bliver jeg glad.
Hi. I will be thrilled if you throw me a comment.